THE Main nut...

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

More finished projects of the past...

The Mobius Scarf... what a blast!! Going to make one for someone special this year!! Loved it!






The Ribbon Shawl...

Had to knit this... it was fun! BUT I'll probably NEVER wear it although it was expensive to knit and the pattern was super !


















The shawl or "Stole"... Fluffy & easy!



The Beret... to shape use a plate!












More will be posted later... shawls are my favorite but I love challenges as well...
I've done lace afghans, shawls and slippers. Cables in washcloths and slippers. ... maybe though I should do a sweater this winter... I've not done one of those yet!





























1 comment:

  1. I have not done a sweater either! Too intimidating!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete