THE Main nut...

Friday, November 13, 2009

Jaden visits Great-Grandma

My Mom just can't seem to step into the Great-Grandma realm. So anytime I get a half a second to get a close to GG & Jaden picture I take that opportunity! Being denied her own grandchildren has made her one tough cookie. Don't get me wrong she adores Jaden. She's just afraid of getting close to the little guy emotionally. This is Jaden's first visit to GG's house. We had stopped by while waiting on "Daddy's" airplane to take off to Florida.




1 comment:

  1. I know exactly what you are talking about, I hold my own family members at arms length in order to protect myself from getting hurt.
    *Hugs* to your Mom. Hopefully things will be okay and she will relax because little Jayden will be in her life for a good long time!

    ReplyDelete