THE Main nut...

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Bunny Grahams...

Ok, so yesterday in my local "Wal-superstore" in the cracker isle I found these. I had to have them just for the humor in the house. We are so having a really bad time. Scott is really sick (he'll miss a total of a week of work and is the sole income provider), Jr's Grandmother in Florida is in critical condition and they don't expect her to make it, and his Mom just had cancer surgery and found that it had spread! Now we need to try to get him down to Florida. We have no back up and I needed a good laugh! So when I got these home Patrick did not fail to deliver for me the laugh I needed. He looked at these boxes and said "Are you kidding me? Look Mom, it's a Chocolate Agouti!" I couldn't help it but to laugh and smile! I'm a cracker person anyway so it's not like they'll be wasted!!

2 comments:

  1. The crackers are really good. A dulcimer student gave me a box of them last year for Christmas gift. :- D

    OH YA, the bunnies like them too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I have bought chocolate ones for my kids at Whole Foods. They are yummy!!

    ReplyDelete