THE Main nut...

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Selma delivers MAGIC!


Oh the Bliss of new babies! How exciting when a little Miracle happens! Somehow (amazingly) Celtic Hare Flyer managed to successfully breed (despite his very small size) with Somerhill Selma (she towers him in body size). What a spectacle as for the first time I witnessed a doe lay on her side to allow a buck to breed with her. I wasn't sure it'd be a success as that's a first for me! BUT I guess ole' seasoned Selma knew just how to make sure she would take. Today she delivered 6 beautiful babies (I hope I have another delivery soon from one of my other bred does! just in case I need the foster.) Pictures below... show... 2 REW's (I'm almost positive), 1 Black, 1 (or 2) Steel ( I think) and 2(maybe 1) Chocolates I think,(GOSH I HOPE!!, come on dice give me a buck!! LOL).

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your new litter. In my experience it is better to hope for what you don't want and hate what you like in order to have things turn out to your liking. Right Lisa?

    ReplyDelete