THE Main nut...

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Have a herd yourself?


That seems to be the opinion of my wonderful doe Sunny! A beautiful Chocolate tort and an exceptional mother (and foster) she has wowed me with her previous litters (12 last time); but this time I'm starting to get nervous, I must admit! She is big, I mean like huge! And this is the nest (larger than last time) that she has built... see a pattern here? Larger nest with her could very well mean a larger litter. That seems to be her pattern! Check this bad boy out! I'm scared and I've dealt with alot in my life, lol! I'm sure others have seen does that are bigger but she has little wool right now, it's all belly! Bred with Celtic Hare Flyin' High (REW) I'm shooting for those creamy dreamy Chocolates (which Flyer carries in addition to Sunny)! Next to the Brokens they are I do believe my favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment