THE Main nut...

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

GREAT GNATS!


I've done the fly strips and the disposable fly bags but to my wits end they still kept comin'! Those darn gnats, no flies, just pesty annoying gnats! So I've tried it all and was beginning to think I'd lose the battle when I recalled an email from Annette about this jar thing. So I figured I'd email her and see if it was working with flies, after all aren't gnats just little flies? Well I must admit she'd had success with the fly treatment jar thing so what could I lose? $6?! Heck if it worked I'd be in the clear! So I ran (yeah right, drove) on down to my local TSC and snatched me up one of those bad boys that promised relief! WHAT joy I've found! No annoying odor, and the gnats are loosing their ground/air and I'm winning mine! Yippee!! I'm expanding my hutch area into other "parts of my barn" (Lisa, you'll laugh at that, huh?) so I'm going to get more of these little jarred miracle things! OH! What a relief!! Here's to the Starbar Captivator Fly trap!!

No comments:

Post a Comment