THE Main nut...

Friday, July 24, 2009

Faster than a speedin' bullet!!!

To catch a thief it takes persistence, determination, cleverness and sometimes speed. I have some of those qualities, but with this Ole' beat up body I LACK SPEED. Smart; yes, I am that but Matthew (my youngest son), HE HAS SPEED! He's got it all actually and tonight (7/24) he proved just that as a shoplifter tested Matthew to his fullest! I can't help but to brag just a little! He's been out of detention 2 weeks this coming Monday and he did an amazing thing!

HE caught the thief and aided the police in the final apprehension ~ I'm left in awe and gleaming with pride!


Yep, he's a little crazy but really a good kid! And he can make me laugh!!

Anybody want the whole story ~ shoot me an email and I'll be more than happy to share with you the chain of events...

No comments:

Post a Comment