THE Main nut...

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

What AM I?


I'm not Fawn nor Black, I am not Cream nor Chocolate. I am a Chinchilla (I think). My sire is Hopscotch (the Broken Fawn) and my dam is Gwen (a Sable). Help me decide what I am...














Ok girls.... seriously. What is the color of this baby? Silvery Blue at birth with the markings of the Agouti. However, present was silver/white streks down its back. Here is a baby picture taken 8 days after birth. The above picture is what this doe looks like now. She is beautiful and now has black tipped guard hairs. Eyes are: Blue-Gray.


















Siblings include... 3 REW's, 2 broken blacks, a broken chocolate Agouti, a solid black, and one broken like me.


















3 comments:

  1. You are a sable chinchilla, a sable agouti, a shaded agouti - however you want to name the color. Genetically, you are the result of breeding a shaded to an agouti, and are
    AaB-c(chl)cD-Ee
    You are not an accepted color - but very pretty. :^)
    I've got pictures of some I produced a couple years ago that I will send your human mama. :^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I bet you have a ruby glow in your eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, that's a sable chin...sad it's not showable, I love that color! (But then I love the smoked pearls too, I'm terrible.)

    ReplyDelete