THE Main nut...

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

These TWINS Rock!

WOW!! I can not get over how close these 2 boys are in body. I'm so glad that there are judges and breeders that have Wayyyyyyy more experience than I 'cause I just can not make up my mind who is better they are so close. It's apparent that Judges are also divided since one judge will often choose one buck then another will choose the twin. I can't wait till Thursday when the BEST will make her determination,lol. For now see if you can tell....

Introducing newly taken photos today of EDEN...




















And now Harley....












2 comments:

  1. They ARE nice! Looking forward to seeing them this week. Hope the weather holds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am LOVING the color on Harley! Good luck at the show you gotta let us know what happens with them! Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete