THE Main nut...

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

DEAR GOD

Please GOD... Grant me strength today. It's going to be a challenging day for me as I face our judicial system yet again. Today is Patrick's Disposition (2nd one). Please provide me the ability to keep my temper under control and not lash out verbally at anyone regardless of the outcome. Amen.

I'm terrified! Patrick's probation officer wants him to go back to detention for 40 more days!! Just because his PO wants his version of "the truth" to come out of Patrick's mouth, regardless of whether or not it is the truth. 40 days!! That would mean another child not home for Christmas!! One that does not deserve this treatment from our judicial system!! Please girls.... send positive vibes today...

Scott is still home sick! Another appointment today with a "different" Doctor since ours is on vacation. Cross our fingers that "he" can get Scott over this quickly! And maybe fill out the AFLAC paperwork before we have no home to stay at. It'll take 2 weeks once that paperwork is turned in for any financial relief to come. In the meantime we pray!

Broke and scared that's what I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment