THE Main nut...

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Ahhhh Bah Humbug!!


This year it's difficult to "get into the Christmas Spirit" with the children fussing and Scott still home sick. But none-the-less Mom is trying to inspire me... as always. I brought home yesterday a beautiful love seat of Mom's that I've always adored. It's maybe a couple years old. A dual rocker/recliner. She is waiting for her new "Lexus" chair to be delivered. It's her Christmas present to herself... so I got to have the "love seat". Break my heart. Anyway, with all the unfortunate happening she felt the need to inspire my decorating for the holidays, it might just work. I think I'll be rearranging my living room now to give it a new look and maybe (just maybe) decorate. It'll probably take me a couple days. If you've seen my Living room you'd understand. Course it's not the love seat that's inspired me, it's really her faith in my strength. And her Snow babies helped too... :^)








1 comment:

  1. Have you seen the snow baby surrounded by bunnies? I've had my eye on it for some time. Your display looks lovely.

    ReplyDelete