THE Main nut...

Friday, December 11, 2009

The Impressive Pearl D...


Well funny as it may sound... begging a bun to have the babies "IN THE BOX" for 24 hours didn't quite seem to do the trick. She (Pearl D) had this litter on the wire...9! Now of those 9 we scooped up 8 to warm and put "IN THE BOX". (She ate 1). Lucky for us that once we made the nest and got them settled in she has been an incredible mother. Those babies are not getting chilled in the least bit! And nursing... WOW!!

Now the fun begins as I try to color ID these kits. In the pictures I've taken they almost look fawn. BUT by my eye they appear to be a light Chocolate with a glow (almost a frosts' kiss). I've never seen photos of frosted so I'm not quite sure If they are Frosted Chocolate Pearl? I also think I may be seeing some torts, but not sure yet either. Those I can usually id within a few days. I've looked up pictures of the Ermine and I at this point I am not seeing those in this litter. But here is some of what the camera sees.... votes please ladies.....


1 comment: