THE Main nut...

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Knitted baby Afghan~finished

Well although it took a while to finish it's done. I enjoy the pattern but for me it lacks challenge after the first completed one for my grandson Jaden. This one took a while to do because I also knitted 2 pairs of fingerless gloves (using recycled drinking bottles that's been turned into yarn) and a very nice triangle shawl (100% Alpaca) in between start and finish of this afghan. Now before I start the "surprise" afghan for Mom for Christmas I am working on a nice hat to compliment the shawl (and 1 pair of the gloves). I also have a couple of "quick" little projects I'd like to do for my Aunt (for Christmas) before I start on Mom's Afghan. I'm going to do pair of cabled slippers for her as well as a nice large Mobious scarf.

Here is the finished baby Afghan...














This is knit in "1 piece" and the detail is shown in the following picture.


No comments:

Post a Comment