THE Main nut...

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

THE "new" babies in the BOX

I know I've been slacking on posting much with the
babies in the box. LOL As I was getting ready for a day in
Columbus yesterday it became apparent I "had" to show
Mom "her" bunnys' new litter. That gave me an excellent
opportunity to take some to upload as well. So with little "ado" here are the "NEW" kids in the barn. I think I see CREAM could be in here (could be a fawn) and IF so I be real excited as it's out of Hopscotch and Queen! :-)





















The litter (left) I'm pretty excited about as well. Course ANY time CHOCOLATE is involved I get that way. LOL This litter is out of Sunny and Choco (below left). I'm expecting SUPER things out of Choco this fall. He has a dreamy coat and a nice dense muscular body with what feels to be a super shoulder and incredible hindquarter.


No comments:

Post a Comment