THE Main nut...

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

The French "Old Maid" she "thinks"


Upon closing of the days tasks yesterday I was given such a giggle it only seems appropriate to share it based on the "unexpected" arrivals of the days preceding event. It was a uneventful evening, nothing out of the ordinary as I ventured through my nightly duties of ensuring the herd status. I came to the end of the duty at hand and was given quite a jolt! With a mouth full of hay my young Sr. Chestnut has DECLARED her interest in nesting! Tiki was PROUDLY carrying around hay :-0... LIKE "Hey Mom, is it my turn for breeding now or what? I'm getting to be an Old Maid here!" I told her not yet and to quit that behavior! She'll have to wait a little longer for now it's grooming time. ;-)

1 comment:

  1. I KNEW that was my Tiki before I even read the blog post! What a stunning girl she has turned out to be! She has features of Mom and Dad just in her face and head :-)
    I have her Chestnut half brother out of Raine now, Phill, or I should say Keith has him because he declared him "His" rabbit when he was several weeks old!
    Looks just like her!

    ReplyDelete