THE Main nut...

Monday, March 16, 2009

Bunny breeding and Insanity



Sometimes it just seems as if all go hand in hand. Breeding for that "perfect" bunny can be a challange, in the beginning "Hit & Miss". OR maybe in my case more miss than hit... So what better way to do it is doing the bunny dance as I "pray" to the almighty bunny god...LOL ~' ~'




Brokens are indeed my 1st choice. Only because the markings must be just so. They can be a challange to achieve just the right balance in markings. The unique balance though is a breathtaking beauty especially when attempting to achieve perfection in bone structures as well.

So without delay Viv (my Fawn doe) and T-Bird (my broken Fawn buck) were rebred. In hopes that a glorious doe (like Hopscotch) would soon join us. His picture is above, all dressed up and no-where to go he says.

I'm now questioning if I'm the only one that is going through all these "road bumps" as I begin the wonderful endevor of breeding to acheive the "perfect" French Angora for myself. Has everyone gone through all of this too?

1 comment:

  1. Yes, in every litter, there is one bunny that stands out - but usually, I am lamenting that one bunny has a terrific butt, another good shoulders, the third, the wonderful density. Why don't all these traits ever end up on the same rabbit????

    ReplyDelete