THE Main nut...

Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Mother's DAY!!?

I Don't think so!! I had the pleasure of running to ER/ the hospital with my oldest step-Son!
He will undergo Emergency surgery today to remove a blockage from his right kidney that is preventing it from working...
Scotty though is a true trooper and wants to make sure all of us know he'll come out OK. Although he is in my least favorite hospital...Licking Memorial, he feels watched over by family that passed "unexpectedly without warning" there. Hell, that place almost lost me last year when I was suppose to have a routine hernia repair and went into respiratory failure. They put me into a medical coma for 24 hours! Not alot of faith in this place at best!
Will update after surgery and he is safe...
Blessings to all and I hope everyone had a better Mother's Day than I!

1 comment: